Tired of tyranny in your schools? What can you do to effect meaningful change?
On Wednesday evening November 17, a filled to capacity
room full of parents gathered to discuss and become empowered to fight for their rights and freedoms with the local school systems. The meeting featured Gordana Schiffenalli (candidate for Lt. Governor Maryland) and Wayne Markey (Constitutional Lawyer) who offered solutions from different perspectives.
When Gordana Schiffenalli saw that the children could not attend school, but were encouraged to march on behalf of defunding the police she knew something was drastically wrong at the local school board. She took action, elected a new school board and made sure mask and vaccine mandates in the schools would be forever non-existent.
Wayne Markey has worked exclusively on Constitutional issues for over 20 years. However government Constitutional violations over the past year and a half is at unprecedented levels.
The purpose of this blog is to share ACTION items from this meeting.
How to Effect Change in Your Communities
1. Be an informed voter and know your representatives: https://myreps.datamade.us
· In which Councilmanic district do you live? Who are your representatives?
· In which Legislative district do you live? Who are your representatives?
· In which Congressional district do you live? Who are your representatives?
CALL or WRITE your state Delegate and Senator & Local Representatives
2. Set up a meeting with leaders in positions of power (principals, headmasters, union heads, etc)
3. Contact your delegate about testifying on the floor to show your support during session
4. Sign up to be an election Judge! https://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/departments/elections/judges-closers
5. Fight for voter integrity. Sign the petition to audit Maryland's 2020 elections: www.mdvoter.org
6. Monitor and EDUCATE yourself on bills being introduced to legislation through https://dailyclout.io/our-story/. Search using "BillCam" and maybe introduce your own!
7. Be a part of our efforts to create an informed electorate: Sign up to be a Precinct Project Volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090C4EAEAA2DA1FC1-precinct1
8. Join a local club to stay connected with the ACTION: https://www.baltimorecountygop.com/county_clubs
9. NONCOMPLIANCE. What does Noncompliance look like? https://www.brenthamachek.com/post/understanding-and-embracing-the-role-of-the-21st-century-american-dissident
Who Represents You? https://myreps.datamade.us
Maryland State Board of Education: https://marylandpublicschools.org/pages/members
Baltimore Board of Education: https://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/36loc/bco/html/bcoe.html#educationboard
List of Maryland U.S. Senators/Representatives: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/MD#representatives
List of Maryland State Senators and Delegates: https://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/07leg/html/gacobco.html
State Government: https://msa.maryland.gov/
Baltimore County Council: https://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/countycouncil/
Map of Congressional, Legislative, and Councilmanic Districts: https://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/departments/infotech/GIS/staticviewablemaps.html
State Central Committee (Maryland Republican Party): https://mdgop.org/
Baltimore Central Committee: https://www.baltimorecountygop.com
County Board of Elections: https://elections.maryland.gov/about/county_boards.html
State Board of Elections: https://elections.maryland.gov/about/index.html
How to Run for Office: https://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/departments/elections/run-for-office
Know Your State:
1. Maryland is governed by a group of ELECTED and APPOINTED individuals.
a. Appointed positions (only main positions listed)
i. STATE Board of Elections
ii. LOCAL Board of Elections
iii. STATE Board of Education
b. Elected Positions
i. U.S. Representatives (2-yr term)
ii. U.S. Senators (6 year term)
iii. State Senators (4-yr term during gubernatorial election year)
iv. State Delegates (4-yr term during gubernatorial election year)
v. State Central Committee Positions (4-yr term gubernatorial election year)
vi. Local (i.e. Baltimore County) Positions [see below for details]
1. Baltimore County Republican Central Committee (4-yr term during gubernatorial election year)
2. Baltimore County Council (4-yr term during gubernatorial election year)
3. Baltimore County Board of Education (4-yr term during gubernatorial election year)
2. State Politics divided three types of districts:
i. Congressional Districts: U.S./D.C.
1. Eight Districts, 1 U.S. Representative/District
2. 2 Senators
ii. Legislative Districts: STATE Politics
1. 47 Districts:
a. 3 Delegates and 1 Senator per district (141 delegates + 47 senators=188 total seats)
2. Baltimore County: 8 Legislative Districts
iii. Councilmanic Districts: LOCAL Politics. Baltimore County has 7 Councilmanic Districts and Republican Central Committee, County Council, and School Board are comprised of elected representatives from each Councilmanic district (this is where we can make a difference).
1. Baltimore County Republican Central Committee (each party has a "Central Committee")
2. Baltimore County Council
3. Baltimore County Board of Education
A Call to Action: Postcard Campaign
One effective means of making an impact on an elected representative is a "postcard campaign". We have identified Governor Hogan, Dennis Schrader (Secretary of Health) and Mohammad Choudhury (State Superintendent of Schools) as KEY DECISION-MAKERS who we should contact to voice our concerns over mandates.
1. Take three postcards (one for Hogan, one for Schrader, and one for Choudhury).
2. Using the addresses listed below for each recipient, address the postcard
3. On the flip side, write a simple note voicing your concerns over mandates.
Sample language below:
Mandates: My name is [your name] and I am a resident of [your county] County. Vaccine and mask mandates are unconstitutional not to mention unnecessary. These draconian measures have gone on long enough causing untold misery for the citizens of Maryland. This virus has a 99% survival rate for the average citizen and we must stop forcing our citizens to abide by measures that have not in any way been proven to be effective in stopping the transmission of Covid-19.
Vaccine specific: My name is [your name] and I am a resident of [your county] County. Vaccine Mandates are unconstitutional not to mention dangerous and unnecessary. Bodily autonomy is settled law in America. Forcing citizens to inject themselves with a shot that does not stop virus transmission is a direct violation of our constitutional rights. We cannot force American citizens to choose between their health and their livelihoods. Doing so is inhumane and must be stopped immediately.
Mask specific: My name is [your name] and I am a resident of [your county] County. The Covid-19 virus is 5 times smaller than the size of the holes in the masks. This might explain why there are over 30 studies which have concluded masks do not offer any meaningful protection from human-to-human transmission and infectivity of Covid-19. However, the adverse physiological and psychological effects of wearing a face mask are well-documented. Lastly, the flu is far more deadly to children yet, historically, we have never masked them or instituted these draconian health protocols for the flu? Let us get back to common sense: Children who are symptomatic should stay home and quarantine for as long as recommended, just as has been the practice for decades for transmissible illnesses.
100 State Circle
Annapolis, Maryland 21401-1925
DENNIS R. SCHRADER, Secretary of Health Office of Secretary Maryland Department of Health Herbert R. O'Conor State Office Building
201 West Preston St.
Baltimore, MD 21201 - 2399
MOHAMMED CHOUDHURY, State Superintendent of Schools
Office of State Superintendent State Department of Education Nancy S. Grasmick State Education Building
200 West Baltimore St.
Baltimore, MD 21201 - 2595
STATE LEADER CONTACT RESOURCES
SENIOR DECISION-MAKERS Governor Hogan 100 State Circle Annapolis, Maryland 21401-1925 Phone: 410-974-3901 1-800-811-8336 MD Relay 1-800-735-2258 Contact\Email: governor.maryland.gov/contact-the-governors-office Dennis Schrader, Secretary of Health Office of Secretary Maryland Department of Health Herbert R. O'Conor State Office Building 201 West Preston St. Baltimore, MD 21201 - 2399 (410) 767-4639; 1-877-463-3464 (toll free, Maryland) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mohammed Choudhury, State Superintendent of Schools Office of State Superintendent State Department of Education Nancy S. Grasmick State Education Building 200 West Baltimore St. Baltimore, MD 21201 - 2595 (410) 767-0462; fax: (410) 333-2226 e-mail: email@example.com
James Sellinger, Chancellor of Education Archdiocese of Baltimore 320 Cathedral Street Baltimore, MD 21201 Jim.Sellinger@archbalt.org Dr. Donna Hargrens, Superintendent Archdiocese of Baltimore 320 Cathedral Street Baltimore, MD 21201 Donna.Hargens@archbalt.org
VACCINE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
Bill Ferguson, Chair [Democrat] President of Senate Baltimore City State House H-107 100 State Circle Annapolis, MD 21401 - 1991 (410) 841-3600, (301) 858-3600 Adelaide C. Eckardt [Republican] James Senate Office Building Room 322 11 Bladen St. Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 841-3590, (301) 858-3590 Clarence K. Lam [Democrat] Senate Office Building Room 420 11 Bladen St. Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 841-3653, (301) 858-3653 James C. Rosapepe [Democrat] Senate Office Building Room 101 11 Bladen St. Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 841-3141, (301) 858-3141 Mary L. Washington [Democrat] James Senate Office Building Room 102 11 Bladen St. Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 841-3145, (301) 858-3145 Ronald N. Young [Democrat] Senate Office Building Room 301 11 Bladen St. Annapolis, MD 21401 (410) 841-3575, (301) 858-3575 1-800-492-7122, ext. 3575 (toll free)
MDSE BOARD MEMBERS: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 410-767-0100
Mohammed Choudhury, Superintendent of Schools Clarence Crawford, President Charles R. Dashiell, Jr., Esq. Shawn D. Bartley, Esq. Gail H. Bates Jean C. Halle Chuen-Chin Bianca Chang, MSN, PNP, RN-BC Susan J. Getty, Ed.D. Vermelle Greene, Ph.D. Dr. Joan Mele-McCarthy, D.A., CCC-SLP Rachel L. McCusker Lori Morrow Brigadier General (BG) Warner I. Sumpter (Ret.) Holly C. Wilcox, Ph.D. Kevin Bokoum, Student Member
CALL-TO-ACTION: FACE-TO-FACE ACCOUNTABILITY MEETINGS
Make an appointment with heads of schools to provide them with facts about masks/ shot.
TALKING POINTS: Masks
Are you aware only 10 states currently impose mask mandates and there is ZERO discernable difference in the rate of hospitalization in those states vs. state which do not require masks. There are COUNTLESS examples of this around the world. We have 18 months of data to make informed decisions and balance risks vs. reward. Let's use it! https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/government-elections/info-2020/coronavirus-state-restrictions.html?utm_source=pocket_mylist
Are you aware more children died of the flu during the 2018-2019 season (480) than in the entire 18 months Covid-19 data has been collected (454)?
We never masked or initiated mitigating protocols. Can you tell me why this fact is being ignored? Covid is not a serious threat to children nor have schools been found to be at the root of super spreader events
SOURCE: Covid Deaths ages 0-18 vs. Flu 2018-2019 https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-Focus-on-Ages-0-18-Yea/nr4s-juj3]
Are you aware there is no scientiﬁc consensus on the eﬃcacy of Masks? A November 2020 NIH research concluded "both medical and non-medical face masks are ineﬀective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such as SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19"
SOURCE: CDC Study [Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures for mitigating airborne viruses] concludes the ineffectiveness of masks: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article]
Are you aware there is no meaningful statistical difference between the rate of transmission in Schools with mask mandate policies vs. schools with mask optional policies.
SOURCE: CDC Unmask v Masked Schools (Georgia) concludes no statistical advantage between schools with mask mandates vs. mask optional policies: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7021e1.htm?#T1_down]
Are you aware children are at greater risk of experiencing long-lasting adverse psychological and developmental effects from wearing a mask than from covid-19? We must balance our attempts to mitigate the spread of the Covid-19 virus with a concern for the potential impactful health eﬀects that prolonged mask wearing may cause for children, especially those under the age of 12.
Are you aware Sweden has the lowest rate of hospitalization of all it's neighbors in the EU despite having not followed any of the draconian measures like mandating masks, lockdowns, vaccines, and testing imposed upon the rest of the world? (Source: World Data; SOURCE: https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/europe/2021/11/12/sweden-breaks-ranks-in-covid-battle-again-with-no-test-stance/)
Are you aware There are over 30 studies concluding that masks are infective for stopping transmission? Source: https://sorendreier.com/list-of-30-studies-showing-face-masks-are-useless-against-covid-19/
TALKING POINTS: Vaccine Mandates
Are you aware the Covid-19 shot does not stop transmission?
Are you aware Vermont, our most vaccinated state, has the highest increase in hospitalizations?
Are you aware there is no discernable difference in death rates between predominately vaccinated and predominantly UNvaccinated countries?
Are you aware that the average time it takes to develop a vaccine is 10 years and this vaccine was developed 8 months despite the fact it was a novel virus having only been around 1 year? FYI: The average length of time a has been present in a population is 100yrs before development of a vaccine begins.
Are you aware that children are at more risk of dying from the flu?
SOURCE: Covid Deaths ages 0-18 vs. Flu 2018-2019 https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-Focus-on-Ages-0-18-Yea/nr4s-juj3]
Are you aware despite Sweden having never imposed mandates and draconian health measures, their excess mortality rate is the lowest in the world?
Are you aware that 26 U.S. States are not imposing mandates on their citizens (Vaccine or Masks) and there is no discernible difference in their death rates and very often, their death rates are significantly lower?
(The following pertains to COVID-19 and all variants related to COVID/SARS CoV-2 to date)
The Truth about Masks:
* The CDC and Dr. Fauci admit that mask wearing is not beneficial to stop the spread of COVID-19 or any pathogen. Dr. Fauci was quoted on 60 minutes earlier this fall stating, “Wearing a mask to prevent exposure doesn’t work in a pandemic.” In February of 2020, the CDC said, “wearing masks for Corona Virus CoV-2 is not recommended for healthy people.”
* Long-term use of a face covering is proven to increase levels of carbon dioxide in the lungs, blood and body that can be toxic to humans. Other side effects from extended use include face rashes, fatigue, bacterial infections, phenomena, respiratory impairment, and headaches.
* An article in JAMA Pediatrics (June 2021 issue) concluded children should not be forced to wear face masks as they are not effective at preventing the spread of or prevention from catching SARS CoV-2.
COVID-19 Virus Facts:
* COVID-19 has a greater than 99% survival rate for the average, healthy person, and 94% of COVID-related deaths reported already had serious underlying medical conditions such as chronic illness, heart issues, stroke, obesity and/or diabetes.
* 70% of COVID 19 deaths in Sweden and the United Kingdom during the month of September 2021 were fully vaccinated. During the pandemic, COVID-related data for these countries have always been a few months ahead of the U.S., meaning in the coming months we can expect to see the same rise in deaths from vaccinated people in the United States. (https://bit.ly/3jGetB1) (UK Public Health England)
* The CDC admits there is no record of an unvaccinated person spreading COVID after recovering from COVID. (aaronsiri.substack.com)
* Natural immunity has greater than 99% protection from COVID-19 and doesn’t wane. In contrast, the COVID-19 vaccine is 95% effective initially but DOES wane rapidly. (aaronsiri.substack.com) (Fauci on NY Times ‘The Daily’ podcast 11/12/21)
* Nearly ½ of all children have natural immunity to COVID, according to the CDC. Therefore, there is no ethical or medical justification for a vaccination that will put children at elevated risk from harm or possibly even death.
* In October 2021, Reuters reported that natural immunity is superior protection against COVID-19 compared to vaccine immunity. The CDC recently admitted that natural immunity has been proven to be more effective than the vaccine against COVID-19.
Facts about PCR Testing:
*The FDA and CDC announced in July of 2021 that the PCR test being used by the CDC for COVID-19 has failed its full review due to a very high number of false positive and negative results. The EUA has been revoked yet it’s still being used to test against the COVID-19 virus thru the end of this year. The FDA labeled this a Class I recall, the most serious type of recall.
* Kerry Mullis, inventor of the PCR test, said, “PCR tests should never be used to diagnose disease.” He also stated that the test can be manipulated to achieve any response you want, making it easy to manipulate and create false positive responses.
* PCR tests, if done incorrectly, can break through the blood brain barrier and cause damage and harm. Only a licensed medical practitioner should perform a PCR test.
Facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine:
VAERS is listed on the back of all U.S. vaccination cards to report any adverse reactions to the COVID-19 injection. Less than 1% of adverse reactions are actually reported, which means the following statistics are much higher. As they stand at the 1% mark, there still has been more deaths and adverse reactions from this vaccine since its rollout in December of 2020 than there have been for all vaccines combined over the past 30 years. Yet, the government, media and healthcare professionals continue to push these vaccines/boosters to the general public worldwide. (https://openvaers.com/covid-data)
(Numbers reflect December 2020-November 5, 2021)
Deaths: 18,461 Miscarriages: 2,887
Hospitalization: 91,982 Heart Attacks: 9,094
Urgent Care: 97,715 Life Threatening: 20,644
Doctor Visits: 136,785 Myocarditis/Pericarditis: 12,131 (*)
Permanently disabled: 29,104 Severe Allergic Reaction: 33,259
Bells Palsy: 10,981 Anaphylaxis: 7,984
Thrombocytopenia: 4,268 Shingles: 10,289
(*) The CDC admits that Myocarditis and Myocarditis with Pericarditis following COVID-19 vaccines are highest in adolescents and young adults.
* There are toxic ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccine, as well as in paper masks (typically made in China) and in the PCR tests, which are also typically from China (Abbot Labs Binax NOW test). It has been proven in multiple laboratory tests that all three (vax, masks, PCR tests) contain graphene oxide and/or ethylene oxide, both of which are toxic to humans. There have not been enough studies to show at what levels, if any, these ingredients can be deemed as safe for humans. Therefore, it is impossible to know the short or long-term side effects from exposure to these ingredients. (cyprusmail.com) (National Cancer Institute)
* mRNA is a gene modification therapy included in the vaccine that can potentially change people’s DNA. There have not been enough studies to prove whether it can or does change human DNA permanently or the short or long-term side effects of using gene modification mRNA in the human body. (American Frontline Doctors) (https://irp.nih.gov)
* Tromethamine (Tris), a blood acid reducer used to stabilize people with heart attacks, has been added to the COVID-19 shots for children age 5-11. This is further evidence there is risk to this age group and all populations. (ref: p.14 of Pfizer’s paperwork submitted to FDA for approval of COVID-19 vaccine for children 5-11)
THESE ARE OUR LEGAL RIGHTS:
(Civil Rights Attorney Aaron Siri)
1) There is no legal authority that can require you to get a vaccine against your will.
2) If you do not get the vaccine, you CANNOT be coerced into wearing a mask, getting tested, or being excluded from your school or place of business.
3) Everyone has the right to be accommodated for their medical conditions or religious beliefs.
4) Schools and employers do NOT have the right or authority to confuse, threaten, or harass individuals into submission. This is called retaliation and discrimination and is against the law.
5) Every person has the right to determine what is done to his/her body.
6) It is irrelevant if the vaccine has an emergency authorization. Even if it becomes approved or mandated, you cannot be forced to take it.
7) A mandate is not a law.
8) Masks and PCR testing also fall under the EUA but even if they weren’t, you cannot be forced to comply and it’s against the law to force it.
9) Only a licensed medical doctor can prescribe a medical treatment such as a mask, COVID test or vaccine. Your boss, school or the government has NO authority to do so. It is against the law.
10) No CDC guidelines or OSHA regulations or health officer can suspend your rights.
11) You have the constitutionally-protected and GUARANTEED right to life and the right to determine what is done to your body.
12) You do not have to tell your boss or school administrator whether or not you have been vaccinated. That is your private information. You cannot be discriminated against for not disclosing that information.
13) It is UNLAWFUL for an employer or school to assume you are a threat to the health and safety of others without proof from a licensed medical doctor or order from the court.
14) Only a court order can compel you to cover your face, get a COVID test or get vaccinated. And even then, you have the right to appeal the court’s decision.
15) Federal law requires your employer/school to accommodate your religious beliefs – or sincerely held ethical beliefs – without discrimination.
16) Your employer/school may tell you they are: following the CDC; following OSHA regulations; or following their own policies. You have a right to demand that the school/employer produce the statutory law that gives them the authority to violate your rights.
From the Law Offices of Wayne Markey
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall -- who notably said "a law repugnant to the Constitution is void" – I will not comply-----"are we expected to comply with unconstitutional laws in this country? We’re not."
“Give an answer to question and the individual who asked the question will be back shortly with another question. Show the person how to find the answer and that may be the last time you will see the person.” WC Markey
1. RTC--Tool Kit and Principles for Fighting Against Vaccine Mandate.
2. Chief Justice John Marshall guidance always.
3. Analysis for the assertion of one’s legal rights is always to start with the United States Constitution.
4. Reference back to the Bill of Rights (case law). Civil rights Act of 1964.
5. Which of the 3 branches of our government are acting, but the fourth branch is the administrative state? Determine if Federal or State action?
6. What is the Rule of law, rule, or regulation under assault? What is the rule of law?
7. Next inquiry: What authority is the person or government organization acting under?
8. New Law Thinking for violation of civil rights: New laws for CRT are misguided and weaken the Bill of Rights.
9. Abandon the mindset that elect president and have a new constitution.
10. Always challenge new laws as unconstitutional or make the inquiry: Is it constitutional?
11. Analysis Principle: Federal government is a government of limited powers.
12. Court system is becoming corrupt and political. Who gets prosecuted depends on one’s political affiliation? Doctrine of equitable estoppel argument.
13. Planning and proof for lawsuit and civil damages. Document everything for future lawsuit.
14. Disadvantage: Using our tax dollars to trample on our constitutional rights. Support tax exempt organizations like RTC and Republican women.
15. Vaccine mandate is a form of discrimination. Think of the Bill of Rights what comes to mind? Remember freedom and liberty is always the default decision in accordance with the Constitution. 14th Amendment and equal protection.
16. Our court system has been corrupted but less corrupt through the appeal process.
17. Never rely on the lame stream media for legal guidance.