by Heather Elizabeth Pielke
According to the Financial Times the “US government risks running out of cash as soon as June1, 2023 Janet Yellen warns.” https://www.ft.com/content/4b8fab03-0ee6-4bb9-bb79-f0b4a657bc5d?emailId=eca19cb3-6bd9-45b9-828c-29b3d605f72e&segmentId=13b7e341-ed02-2b53-e8c0-d9cb59be8b3b
China has aggressively been trying to take over the US market and the US government. Republican Congressmen should let the Democrat Congressmen know that violating the capitalist vote of America and the civil liberties that go along with it is clearly treason.
Republican Congressmen should remind the Democrat Congressmen that the US military is strong, the patriots are loyal and willing to stand their ground. Due to the military strength of the US and its foreign allies the US is not to be threatened militarily.
1. Republicans should propose a $6 trillion dollar per quarter tariff to be paid by China to the US for 1.5 years. This tariff of Chinese goods will repay the US Federal Reserve 24 trillion dollars in one and a half years. This tariff will restore the US Federal Reserve to the status that it was prior to 2001, never having had a deficit of 4 trillion prior to 2001.
2. Stop China from persecuting US citizens for capitalism and Christianity.
3. Republican Congressmen should acknowledge publicly Democrat Congressman that have not been loyal to the US and should be asked directly in Congress not to hesitate to repent for not passing the $24 trillion tariff against China.
4. Republican Congressmen should confirm that the US is not a communist nation and does not wish to be so.
5. Republican Congressmen should let the Democrat Congressmen know that violating the capitalist vote of America and the civil liberties that go along with it is clearly treason if the Democrat Congressmen do not repent and act appropriately to this economic solution.
Please pray to God that these issues are considered by Congress. This is a critical time in our nation's history. Please feel free to submit this article to your Congressional Representatives.